We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
SecurityMetrix Site Certification tests merchant Internet servers to determine if they comply with credit card companies' PCI Data Security Standards. SecurityMetrics Site Certification test is accepted by the following credit card companies: Visa CISP, MasterCard SDP, American Express DSS, and Discover DISC.
All prices are in US dollars. Calculate the price in your currency using our Personal Currency Assistant. Clicking this link will open a small pop-up window that you can use without leaving the Armstrong Optical Service page.
Blocking popups? If you block popups, use this link instead: Non-Popup Currency Converter. Close the browser window to return to Armstrong Optical Service - Denison Texas - Grayson County - North Texas.
Open accounts (net 30 terms) are available to established businesses with good credit references. Use our convenient online form to apply now.
Refer to our terms for other payment options.
EMAIL ORDER ADVISE
We provide automated email advise acknowledging BOTH your order when it is received -AND- your invoice when the order is shipped which includes:
- Order total
- Shipping Method
- Tracking Reference Number(s)
- Provide an email link to the Armstrong Optical Service - Denison Texas - Grayson County - North Texas Package Tracking Web Page
Pricing structures on some of our larger-ticket items do not allow us to post a price on the web site. These items are indicated with an "eQUOTE" link in place of a price.
- Click the "eQUOTE" link to automatically create an email that inserts that item's description and item number in the subject line
- Click send on the email
- You don't need to type anything, just two clicks and it's gone. We'll reply to the return address on the email.
- Of course, if you have any specific questions, just add them to the body of the email.
We currently ship only to the US and Canada.
Armstrong Optical Service guarantees your satisfaction with your purchase. If for some reason you are not satisfied with any product you order from us, all you need to do is notify us per our return policy, and we will arrange for its return and/or replacement and credit.
HOLIDAYS DAYS CLOSED
Please note that Armstrong Optical Service is closed on the following holidays to give our staff a break and some quality time with their families.
- September 2: Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- November 28-29: Thanksgiving (last Thursday & first Friday of November
- December 24-25: Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- January 1: New Year's Day
ORDERS - HOW TO ORDER?
Review Ordered Items / Checkout
- To review items ordered, select the "Basket Contents" or "Checkout" button/link at anytime.
- Remove items as needed ("Remove" button next to each item)
- Adjust quantity of items ordered by changing the "Quantity" field and clicking the "Update" button.
- Select "Checkout" when satisfied with items ordered.
- If you have an existing customer account, and you have already "signed-in", you will be shown your account information so that you may confirm it to be correct.
- If you are not signed-in (logged-in) you will be offered that opportunity before proceeding so that your existing information can be used, saving you time.
- If you do not have a customer account, you will be offered the opportunity to create one before proceeding -OR- you can elect to proceed without setting up an account.
Create Customer Account
- Create and maintain your own account information.
- Save time when you order again - no reentering your info
- Credit card info is NOT stored.
DON'T Create Customer Account
You don't HAVE to create a customer account to order.
- Select "Place order without account"
- Enter information as prompted
Select your Shipping & Payment options
- We normally ship via Federal Express ground service. Select any type of FedEx delivery you wish from the dropdown options display. If you have a problem with FedEx, indicate your needs in the "Special Order Instructions" field provided, or call us to discuss your requirements.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't select a shipping method with a $0 amount as this indicates that it is not available to your address. If you believe this to be a mistake, please call us and we will look into it.
- If you have a problem with FedEx, indicate your needs in the "Special Order Instructions" field provided, or call us to discuss your requirements.
- HOME DELIVERY: If your delivery is to a home address, please select the appropriate shipping option thar reflects this. Selecting a less expensive option does not save you money, it just gives you an incorrect shipping estimate.
Select your Payment Method
- If you have an open account with us, select that option (note that this option only displays for customers with pre-approved open account status).
- Check (or Money Order): We will hold your order for 5 days to give your payment time to arrive.
- .. or select a credit card type
Enter your Payment Information
- Complete the credit card information requested (if applicable).
- Enter your check number (if "Check" is selected).
- After you click "Continue" allow a few seconds for validation.
That's It! .. It takes longer to read about than to do!
All the information provided to Armstrong Optical Service as a result of your on-line purchase is treated as confidential, and will not be disclosed to any other parties.
- All items must meet your approval or the purchase price (excluding shipping) will be refunded.
- No returns will be accepted, or credits issued, without PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.
- Return the item(s) in original condition within 15 days.
- Returns must include a copy of your invoice and a statement of your desire for a prompt refund, credit or replacement.
- We cannot, however, accept any returns that arrive COD.
- After 15 days, returns may be subject to restocking charges.
SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING
Experts say e-commerce transactions are safer than ordinary credit card purchases. Every time you pay with a credit card at a store, in a restaurant, or over an 800 number--and every time you throw away a credit card receipt--you make yourself vulnerable to fraud.
Online purchases made with version 2.0 (or later) of Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer, provide for a secure connection from your computer to the online store, assuming the online store uses SSL protocol, which we do. This protects the information as it travels over the Internet. SSL uses public key encryption, one of the strongest encryption methods around.
In Navigator, you can tell that you're in the secure mode when an unbroken key or padlock appears on the bottom left corner of your browser window. Internet Explorer displays a lock on the bottom right of the screen. Another way to tell that a Web site is secured by SSL is when the URL begins with "https:" instead of "http:".
No e-commerce system can guarantee 100-percent protection for your credit card, but you're less likely to get your pocket picked online than in a real store.
- Minimum Shipping & Handling Charge: $6.50
- Minimum Order: There is no minimum order, but the minimum shipping & handling fee applies, regardless how small the order is.
- Estimated Shipping: Shipping charges depend on the shipping method you select. These charges are indicated when you make that selection, and on your order. Please note that this amount is an estimate based on the total shipping weight of the products ordered - and assumes one box. Obviously, this may not be the case, and some items may be drop-shipped to you, while others due to their fragile nature or size, may require separate packaging.
- Best Method: It's your money and we want to provide the best value. We will do everything possible to keep shipping charges to a minimum.
SHIPPING (HOW WE SHIP)
We ship by Federal Express - the specific method depends on your selection.
See also, Tracking Packages.
In any product display, you will see a button "Add to Cart" in front of each item.
To add items to your Shopping Cart:
The Shopping Cart holds everything you have decided to order and you can order as many items as you like. You can view the products you have added to your cart simply by clicking on the "Basket Contents" at the TOP of every shopping page.
- Enter the quantity desired
- Click to add the product to your shopping cart
- Quantities may be changed in the Shopping Basket. Select the "Update" button to recalculate totals.
To remove an item from your shopping cart, click the "Remove" button. To clear all the items from your shopping cart, click on the "Empty Basket" button.
TAXES (SALES, ETC.)
Texas residents ONLY,
will be added to your order total to cover sales tax.
TRACKING PACKAGES - FEDEX
We provide online tracking of your FedEx shipments. You will receive an email when we invoice and ship your order. This email will tell you:
Go to package tracking
- Order total
- Shipping Method (type FedEx shipment)
- Tracking Reference Number(s)
- Provide an email link to the Armstrong Optical Service Tracking Web Page